Albany Health Management Associates, Inc., offers a variety of patient, professional and organizational services focusing on chronic illness, trauma, healthcare delivery, the Fennell Four-Phase Model, innovation, criminal justice, forensics and related fields..
Our services include:
- Health Management: review, evaluate, explain medical history, tests, treatments
- Clinical Services: patient and family counseling, therapy and case management
- End of Life Care:
- Consulting: policy development, innovative approaches to healthcare and training
- Education: training and curriculum development for professionals and patients
- Research Collaboration: studies on chronic illness and trauma using the Fennell Four Phase Model and instruments
- Presentations: keynote addresses, lectures, presentations, trainings, webinars and speeches
Regardless of your diagnosis, the experience of having a chronic illness is similar across diseases, even those that have a variety of causes and affect different organ systems. All of these illnesses cause varying levels of pain and disability, as well as lifestyle, career, family, medical and social changes.
Albany Health Management Associates has helped people with many different illnesses and conditions, including:
- Age-related illnesses
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- Celiac disease
- Fibromyalgia (FM)
- High blood pressure
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Physical trauma
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
For more information about AHMA's services, please click any of the links above or at left.