Albany Health Management Associates' President Patricia Fennell offers training to doctors, nurses, social workers, mental health professionals, educators and other health care providers; patients; corporate groups; professional associations; government agencies; and other groups in the areas of healthcare delivery, chronic illness, innovation, trauma, criminal justice, forensics and related fields.
For further information, please contact us.
- Education services include:
- Continuing Education and Certification
- Curriculum Development
- Practicum Site/Academic Research Support
- Keynotes, Lectures and Presentations
- Patient and Professional Retreat Facilitation
- Organizations we have provided training for include:
- Student Affairs Leader (Magna Publications)
- American Association of Criminal Justice Professionals
- DePaul University
- The CFIDS Association of America
- The Melanie Ilene Reiger Foundation
- City of Troy, N.Y., Police Department
- The Restorative Justice Council, The Sexual Assault and Crime Victims Assistance Program for Rensselaer County, N.Y.
- Park Center Professional Training Series. Ft. Wayne, Indiana
- The International Association for CFS/ME
- California School of Professional Psychology