Patricia Fennell is a compelling, dynamic and popular speaker for professional and patient groups worldwide. In her frequent keynote addresses, lectures, presentations, trainings, webinars and speeches, she offers audiences deep insight into the experience of learning to live a full life with a chronic illness or trauma. She engages them in understanding the full range of ramifications of chronic illness: the medical/physical, the social/interactive and the psychological.
She has spoken before dozens of groups, including:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- American Psychological Association
- American Association of Community Justice Professionals / Victim Offender Mediation Association
- Association for Addiction Professionals
- Association of Oncology Social Work
- Association of Pediatric Oncology Social Workers (APOSW)
- Autism Society of America
- Calgary International Conference on Chronic Disease Management
- DePaul University Chronic Illness Initiative
- International Association of CFS/FM
- Prevent Child Abuse NY
- Societe Nationale Francaise de Medecine Interne, France
- Student Affairs Leader
- Please see Patricia's CV for a full list of her previous speaking engagements.
Information about upcoming speaking engagements can be found on our Events page. For more information about scheduling Patricia to speak to your group, business or organization, please contact us.